WordPress at IONOS: A Single login for all your Projects!
Plugins allow you to flexibly expand your WordPress installation. Now a plugin for using ID4me as a log-in option for WordPress is available - as a IONOS customer you can be one of the first to benefit from ID4me and the simplicity of a Single-Sign-On.
What advantages does ID4me offer as a login for WordPress?
- One login! You only need to use one login for all your WordPress projects.
- Further, you will soon be able to use that log-in for many other services including your ###COMPANY_NAMES### Account and Email.
If you want to learn more about using, installing and managing plugins in WordPress in general, you can find everything you need to know in our community article Installing and managing WordPress plugins.
How to install the ID4me WordPress PlugIn:
- Log in to your WordPress instance as an administrator.
- Go to Plugins > add new
- Search in the search field for id4me
- Once the plugin is displayed, click Install now
- Once the plugin has been installed, click Activate.
- Under Your Profile, enter your ID4me identifier in the corresponding field
- Click Update Profile
Ready! You can now use ID4me as login for your WordPress instance.